Healthy Ways to Manage Stress
With Sandra Couts MSN, RN, EFTP
Online Interactive Course
This is a six-week interactive online course designed to give you tools to manage your stress in healthy ways.
Components of taking this Stress Management Course:
Identifying inner stressors as well as outer stressors
Learning techniques that help prevent the negative effects of stress from ruling your life.
Learning a specific tool to free yourself from being stuck or reacting from the flight, fight or freeze pattern.
Integrating tools and techniques that support you to managing your stress in a calm and harmonious way
1. Energy techniques such as grounding, clearing energy and energy alignment
2. Breathwork to support you in staying centered
3. Tapping EFT-to get yourself out of fight or flight
4. A discernment technique
Outline and Objectives
1. Week One: Define and identify the specific stress in your life.
2. Week Two: Give your stress a voice.
3. Week Three: Discover constricting negative thought patterns and beliefs.
4. Week Four: Flight, Fight or Freeze.
5. Week Five: Respond versus React.
6. Week Six: Change your consciousness to live from choice.
Components of course:
The facilitator is Sandra Couts MSN, RN, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Counselor, and an EFT Practitioner. As an experienced workshop facilitator, Sandra gives people the tools that foster self-empowerment and positive change. She helps people to discover their unique gifts and to face their fears and challenges with courage.
Cost of the course: $300.00
E-transfer is the acceptable payment.
Date and time : Starts Thursday Feb 24th and ends Thursday March 31st. The class is from 4 PM to 5 PM.
Minimum of three people needed to begin the course.
To register contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register now as you won’t want to miss this valuable and empowering interactive online course. Looking forward to seeing you there.